Thursday, June 29, 2006

Today's efforts left a bad taste in my mouth.

The content of my fantasies upon this occasion involved Satyrs, a collaborative effort was made during an online RP and considering the insatiable nature of such creatures lasted for quite an extended length of time.

Probably as a consequence of this I experienced what is undoubtably the most messy orgasm I have ever experienced and probably amongst the most pleasurable. The force of my climax was such that I actually spurted into my gasping mouth. This was an unprecedented occurance and caused me quite some shock.

For some reason I had always imagined semen would taste sugary, due to the fuel needed to spurr on the sperm cells. For those interested in reality it is actually like a bizarre mixture of egg white and salty water, that is not a fully adequete description as it is pretty hard to put into words though. It left a rather potent aftertaste as well and I was left with the rather unpleasant thought of my spermatosa swimming into my digestive tract.

Besides from the accidental self-sample I also spurted far more than I can remember having done previously, my chest was drenched in my seed and my mind totally blown.

My thanks to Dr Beauge.

1 Comments:

Blogger Queery said...

ah, the tast of cum. I will never forget it. atleast you did not swollow, then you would have felt a burnng sensation. It takes a bit of getting used too, like a fine red wine, but in the end you love it!!. please play safe ladies and gay gents. HIV is a big risk. if you have sores in your mouth you might get infected. So please play safe.

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home