Monday, May 15, 2006

My apologies for updates being somewhat thin on the ground of late, tomorrow my GCSEs start so I have been somewhat stretched ('scuse the pun) for time.

Yesterday after some pretty extended pumping I managed to get it rolling along the shaft while clutching low rather than peeling or a high hold.

Did that make any sense at all?

Basically things are getting easier but still fairly tight, I reach about half way down the glans when erect without manual motion.

I should emphasise that getting it to roll so smoothly without heat took quite a while, I was under circumstances that made extending the process a neccessity. I observed (well, actually I would have to be pretty damn unobservant not to notice it) that the climax was a good deal more intense and pleasurable, first a few huge spurts (how could I ever have lived without them?) and then the afters pumped out along the foreskin's inner lining.

Very good indeed, hoping that progress will continue.

4 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Hey buddy. Glad that things seem to be getting easier for you. Keep it up!

And do work on that rant. You speak (er... write) with superb skill and insight when you're passionate about a subject. It's a true pleasure to read.


Thank you Goat!

I certainly will keep it up, I might even avoid making puns about doing so. ;)

Thanks for your encouragement, I thought that a rant might isolate my fanbase but since that basically seems to consist of you, a man with an oddly innert tolerance for my anti-circ excesses, I suppose I am alright...

And I am glad my writing brings you pleasure, which reminds me, once my exams are over we really must RP a little more often... ;)

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

7:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Anonymous is a bot, you are being spamed my friend

1:43 PM  
Blogger James said...

Why could you have not just left me blissfully ignorant?

:P

Well thank you for letting me know, since you seem real enough (or else a robot that follows other robots) perhaps you could give me some input?

It would be greatly appreciated.

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home