Thursday, June 29, 2006

Ah yes and you might have noticed already that the header of this Blog has switched from "The War on Foreskin" to reference instead the Glans Liberation Front. I consider this move to make myself appeal a little more prepuce-friendly and also less likely to scare away first time readers, or at least that is my hope.

In addition it has been brought to my attention that I have neglected to post up my email address on this blog's main body. You could previously find it in the comments section but if you can not be bothered then here you are: icanseethehillsfromhere[AT]gmail.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear about your success, as always.

As to the previous posting, your little taste-test strikes me as rather amusing. I imagine you could invent an amusing little game to entertain yourself. ;)

9:23 PM  
Blogger James said...

"Glad to hear about your success, as always."

Glad to have you back!!

*hugs* Welcome back, oh goatish one.

"
As to the previous posting, your little taste-test strikes me as rather amusing. I imagine you could invent an amusing little game to entertain yourself. ;)"

LMAO! I had considered that actually...

4:23 PM  
Blogger James said...

Wow!

Thanks for your post, glad to hear that I am giving some encouragement. I shall check out your blog forthwith and thanks for the congrats!

Good luck.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm already foreskin (prepuce)-friendly considering I've had mine my entire life and enjoy it thoroughly. Everybody has the right to play w/ intact genitals. :-)

Much love and success for you... deep respect, too!

8:15 PM  
Blogger James said...

Thank ya Josh!

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home