Friday, July 21, 2006

Gah, pesky testicles...

In not too much pain today, pain meds did a damn fine job on my head since I was in agony this morning.

Finding it difficult to believe that I am still only on day three, it feels like easily a week has passed already. I do have the consolation that at least my penis is not in pain too as it would have been but for the good Doctor. My penis does seem to be a lot more furled of late though, probably something to do with the skin loosened up from the hydrocele's removal.

I am hoping very much that there is not much in the way of scarring.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Goat said...

You got something against scars, young one? :P

I'm glad your pain is minimal somewhat. I suggest you write the Vatican and recommend the good Doctor for sainthood. :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Revamp said...

You got something against scars, young one? :P

LOL. No offence intended dear.


I'm glad your pain is minimal somewhat. I suggest you write the Vatican and recommend the good Doctor for sainthood. :)


Well he certainly deserves it more than Mother Theresa...

One would imagine that they might not approve of his advocacy of masturbation however. ;)

1:39 AM  
Blogger Bostel said...

Maybe it's very timely that you had your op now during the heat wave. You'll be down and not very active and hopefully staying cool.

Is the whole earth heating up? Here at the north of Idaho in the US we're also having the warmes weather of the year so far. I'm spending a lot more time at my computer than usual. It's just too hot to get out and do things like hiking.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home