Friday, July 21, 2006

Gah, pesky testicles...

In not too much pain today, pain meds did a damn fine job on my head since I was in agony this morning.

Finding it difficult to believe that I am still only on day three, it feels like easily a week has passed already. I do have the consolation that at least my penis is not in pain too as it would have been but for the good Doctor. My penis does seem to be a lot more furled of late though, probably something to do with the skin loosened up from the hydrocele's removal.

I am hoping very much that there is not much in the way of scarring.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got something against scars, young one? :P

I'm glad your pain is minimal somewhat. I suggest you write the Vatican and recommend the good Doctor for sainthood. :)

9:31 PM  
Blogger James said...

You got something against scars, young one? :P

LOL. No offence intended dear.


I'm glad your pain is minimal somewhat. I suggest you write the Vatican and recommend the good Doctor for sainthood. :)


Well he certainly deserves it more than Mother Theresa...

One would imagine that they might not approve of his advocacy of masturbation however. ;)

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home