Monday, March 19, 2007

I feel that it is time, if you will excuse the pun, for me to hit this one on the head.

As you might have noticed this is the first post I have made this year and it shall also be my last. The point of this blog was to chart my preputial progress and that process is complete and was a long time ago. It has been plenty of fun and anyone who comes across this post and is hoping for some help can still email me at icanseethehillsfromhere@gmail.com {that offer is open to all of you old timers as well :)}

The more astute, or downright memorable, of you may also have noticed that today is the first annual anniversary of my premier post here and that also seems as good a point as any the end it on. To be honest it could have ended a lot sooner, my phimosis certainly did, but I suppose I am just sentimental. My thanks to Doctor Beauge for saving me steroids and surgery and plaudits to Weregoat for aiding and abetting this foul chronicle.

I shall leave you with how this all started:

http://beaugeblog.blogspot.com/2006_03_01_archive.html

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Therefore parents are advised to purchase only bedding that is totally suitable for they bed they choose.
You can choose to purchase complete infant bedding sets,
which include the fitted sheet, quilt and other accessories to enhance the beauty of the room.
A toddler bed is often used when the baby gets a little bigger.



Feel free to surf to my site :: loft bed with desk

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home