Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I pulled it off!

Well...So to speak.

Obviously.

In short last night was a sweet success and I have made great progress to achieving my overall aim. In long I took a bath as standard, using warmth instead of O.O. (which I have decided is more trouble, and possibly pain, than it is worth) and set about amending myself.

I not but certainly should have described a certain aspect of the raw mechanics of the process thus far: that of the difference betwixt rolling and peeling. Rolling is the process of using a fist or fingers to simply bring the skin down as far as it will go when some pressure is applied around the shaft. Unlike peeling it is noticably easier when the shaft is erect. It is rather to immensely pleasurable but does not exploit the full potential for elasticity that the foreskin possesses.

Peeling, however, does and through gently prising the skin down along the head (as slowly and softly as the skin requires) it allows me to get a great deal further than with rolling alone. Currently I am uncertain whether rolling lays the foundations for progress with rolling or visa versa but with practice both have managed to improve a good deal.

I started with rolling tonight but progressed to a peel fairly quickly because in recent times I had managed to get around the underside of the head which was very interesting. I managed to repeat this feat tonight and was rewarded with a good look at the spotted underside of my head which I found rather majestic upon this occasion. Unlike previous times I paid equally divided attention to both the left and right side of the head, I had spent more time working on the right because I believed it was far more heavily spotted but when I spread out my efforts it appeared that actually there was equal density further down the head.

Exposing the full underside was excellent but the real achievement of the evening occured in a fashion I would not have anticipated: while the penis had fallen flaccid as it was prone to after a peel. For whereas rolling actually encourages and sustains turgidity peeling tends to induce it to cease. This had previously resulted in me abandoning peeling for rolling in an attempt to reinvigourate the member but upon this occasion I opted for a new approach: in addition to attempting to roll while unerect I also focused more on the overside of the head (anyone who could supply me with a technical term for this would be amply rewarded with my eternal gratitude) and seeing whether I could obtain an equal quantity of advancement with this area.

The sensation and sight of the skin rolling over this part were both immensely unusual: it seemed for a moment as if there was no possibility of the skin being breached by the topside of the glans but it shuddered and shifted slightly before slipping neatly and entirely over the head. Considering how far the skin had to travel I was anticipating much more of a struggle but it seemed that the foreskin is a highly well designed extention: it has the capability to slip snugly backwards once over the underside, despite the far greater distance it is required to shift and the extra flesh it needs to accomodate. It seemed that the top of the head and all the ridge running around was equally evenly coated with the white spots but there seemed to be a slight up-curve of flesh as it reached the glans which was rather fascinating.

It was at this point that I got my first true sighting of smega, I had caught glimpses of smudges before but this was the first time any great quantity of the substance was exposed by my prisings. It was smeared around the skin and over the topside of the head. Despite knowing that this stuff had a geniune purpose and I gained many positive benefits from it it was not, overall, a totally pleasant first impression. Still, its lack of aesthetical greatness belied a great use.

I mused upon how the stuff had gotten shifted during the many years before (if at all), as I washed it away as best I could. The process was rather messy and when I rolled back up it forced a mixture of urethral opening provided lube, water and, of course, smega back along the glans in a fashion that was one part unsettling and four part satisfying.

The sensation of rolling back up was most satisfying and after some further examination (the warmth provided adequete loosening for my skin to fit around easily while flaccid and despite some occasions where I feared momentarily that I would find it impossible to return the foreskin around the head an "Up, around and over" approach worked admirably in the avoidance of such an occurance) I resumed rolling and, deciding that I was clean enough, brought the entire affair to a pleasurable conclusion.

Heavy spurting ensued.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in a similar sort of position to where you were pre-Beauge. I find that masturbation often leaves me with painful cuts at the top of my foreskin, which prevent me masturbating for a further day or two until the wound heals. I cannot get it down anywhere near my underside, when I pull it towards me I can barely see my glans. It helps to bathe and I seem to be able to get it down further when erect, but there's no way for me to pull it down with further painful ripping.

Maybe this would help, although it doesn't look very appealing.

http://www.glansie.com/

3:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found the blog on wikipedia a few weeks ago by accident. Haven't really thought I have a problem until then.

As with you, circumcision is out of the question. I'd rather cut my arm of. :) Anyway, every time I tried to pull the foreskin back, it hurt like hell while mastubating, and (natural) lubrication didn't help much. So I gave up on the idea, until about three weeks ago.

Since then, I can pull the foreskin all the way back while erect. I'll still keep at it, since I want to get rid of the overhang of the foresking (higiene problems)... at least to some extent.

9:34 AM  
Blogger James said...

<<"I'm in a similar sort of position to where you were pre-Beauge. I find that masturbation often leaves me with painful cuts at the top of my foreskin, which prevent me masturbating for a further day or two until the wound heals. I cannot get it down anywhere near my underside, when I pull it towards me I can barely see my glans. It helps to bathe and I seem to be able to get it down further when erect, but there's no way for me to pull it down with further painful ripping.

Maybe this would help, although it doesn't look very appealing.

http://www.glansie.com/">>

You seem to be in a far worse situation that myself: I did experience some rawness before Beauge method began but that was mainly just chaffing and friction.

My suggestion is that if similar attempts to my own fail (and make sure that they have fully failed: take it slow and gradual and keep at it for around a fortnight or so and observe progress) then you should definetely seeing your doctor on this one, it seems major enough to warrent such a visit and they have doubtless seen worse already.

Other treatments apart from the full circumcision include a minor operation called a prepuplastory where it is stretched or a small slit is made to widen things out but I have heard of an even easier treatment involving a steroid cream which is not painful in the slightest and only as inconvenient as applying a few times a day.

Or there is that option you linked although I would be wary of such things- if only because of that 60-day return policy, you might just be getting one second-hand...

If my approach is not successful then definetely see a professional.


<<"Found the blog on wikipedia a few weeks ago by accident. Haven't really thought I have a problem until then.
">>

Wikipedia seems to be getting me quite a few hits...Very glad about that link.


<<"As with you, circumcision is out of the question. I'd rather cut my arm of. :) ">>

It does seem a pointlessly radical process as far as my case (or that of the average problem devoid infant for that matter) is concerned.

I have noticed that there is a rather prominent vein that runs right down my shaft, including along my foreskin. If my body's circulatory system is not differenciating then I can see no positive and plenty of negative in the rest of me doing so...

<<"Anyway, every time I tried to pull the foreskin back, it hurt like hell while mastubating, and (natural) lubrication didn't help much. So I gave up on the idea, until about three weeks ago.

Since then, I can pull the foreskin all the way back while erect. I'll still keep at it, since I want to get rid of the overhang of the foresking (higiene problems)... at least to some extent.">>

Great! Glad to here that your progress was similar to mine and I am glad that the pain and problems have faded.

I am not all that certain that either of us will be able to eliminate the overhand entirely but some minor help might be given so stick at it.

Myself I would be happier if I could get it further down without so much heat assistance but since I bathe regularly this is not really all that great a problem.

Well done for getting back into it and I am happy that things have improved so greatly for you.

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home