Thursday, March 23, 2006

Sweet fucking Jeebus Lice that was terrifying.

After my fear-marred manual stimulation yesterday and the happy discovery that followed I was certain that this whole process would be far more easy going, how wrong I was...

Firstly there were some difficulties getting up and rubbing once more, I recalled with heavy nostalgia the time when I was just breaching that blissful stage dubbed so crudely "Puberty" and I could inspire and sustain an erection merely by thinking of inspiring and sustaining an erection.

Those days seemed long, long gone during the moments I spent perched and flaccid. I wished in a highly irrational fashion that there was some method of accessing the internet within the bathroom that I was situated. As it was I was stuck with my mind that was in a rather sluggish and uncreative mood at that point.

Finally I got a suitable level of arousal that I could keep going for long enough to actually get anywhere, funnily enough it was actually totally unexotic: white guy makes love to Native American woman. Simple stuff but it did the job, my peeling continued at a pleasing rate.

I had the hall light on at this point, the main one was a little bright for my brain to conjure up proper fantasies with but with the outside source shining in through the window above the door I was able to observe my progress while thinking unhindered. It was still rather gloomy though so although I got a nice view of the frenulum for the first time (and a lovely part it is too, I was really pleased to finally get a chance to oggle this newly discovered part of my anatomy and I found it very pleasing on the eye) when I thought I caught a glimse of smega, something I had not seen for quite a long time and not since I actually discovered what the useful stuff was, I could not be to certain.

I turned on the lights, ruining my hard-on in the process, and then resumed my position and attempted again. It was twice as hard to get it hard again. But it is when I finally managed that things really got worrying...

Firstly I believed it was the aforementioned smega but upon investigation it appeared that they were actually solid lumps, a small cluster of tiny white blemishes that were just to the right of my undercurve. When I managed to work myself a little further down I discovered another two sets of them and became highly concerned.

From here on I continued trying to get an easier look at them which was a far harder feat than it might sound: everytime I attempted to I found it an astounding turn-off and fell limp my hands. After a lot of struggle and at least ten seperate and occasionally overlapping fantasies I had got a bit of a better look that was less than encouraging: one was within the V curve and a very scanty distance from the Frenulum, another was aforementioned, a small patch was to the left and there was some minor ones below. In addition the inside of my foreskin appeared to be afflicted: although before I had believed this to be an affect of the skin being stretched now I suspected it was some fungal growth that had spread along.

I had been warned that keeping an unretracted foreskin would put me at risk of such conditions and now believed fully that I was already suffering from one. The treatment of this could not possibly be pleasant, if it had indeed spread across my fore' then I had little doubt that I would have to abort my objective and have the area removed.

I felt dejected but put some enthusiasm into ejaculation (I had a semi-spurt this time), washed off and decided to investigate once more.

I typed in the words white spots underside penis into Google and was quite astounded to discover this.
It appeared that someone had been in an eerily surreally similar situation:

Strangely Similar Guy wrote:
I am 16 and have got lots of little white lumps on the underneath of my penis. They are not sore or irritable and I have not had sex. What could it be?


He enquired, to which he recieved the reply:

Dr. Marc wrote:
The little white lumps you mention on the underside of the penis are almost certainly normal. Often seen in the teenage years, small pimple-like glands, about 1 or 2mm diameter, can be seen underneath the foreskin. Sometimes known as 'Fordyce's spots' they are completely normal and no treatment is required."



Despite the fact that that was from the BBC and thus highly reliable (if it had mentioned Israel I would have had less faith but Dr. M is a reliable info source) I decided to check elsewhere but found similar/identical responses to similar/identical questions in addition to coming across the phrase "Pearly white papules" which actually made them sound rather sweet.

It was quite irksome that I had once again suffered such a great shock over something utterly harmless but quite frankly I was relieved that I had circumnavigated a circumcision once again and that I was suffering only within my imaginative mind.

All in all it was quite unsettling that this should occur upon consecutive days, I rather fear that during my next attempt it may come off in my hand...

3 Comments:

Blogger James said...

Wow, so I am not alone!

Well it is rather reassuring that others are suffering alongside me, while attempting to avoid sounding like a voyeur here are either of you two attempting similar methods to bring an end to the problem?

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to stop reading. A convincing argument for internet censorship if ever there was one.

11:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home